Here’s a list of the safety precautions we’ve taken to address Covid-19.
- Only Ivy Street members will have access to the space at this time. We will not allow outside guests or hosting any events at this time.
All coworkers are asked to avoid entering the facility if:
- They have a cough or fever or feel sick in any additional way, including, but not limited to: shortness of breath, extreme exhaustion, and/or sudden loss of sense of smell and/or taste.
- They have (or could have) been exposed to Covid-19 for a minimum of 2 weeks after exposure.
- All unvaccinated coworkers are required to bring and wear a facemask in all common areas, within six feet of another coworker, and at their individual workstation. Coworkers who are vaccinated are encouraged to wear a mask, but doing so is optional.
- Break rooms, bathrooms, and other common areas are being disinfected frequently. Disinfecting wipes and sprays have been made available in all common areas for coworkers to additionally disinfect area before and after their use as desired.
- Hands-free soap dispensers (and hot water) are available for hand disinfection at the kitchen and bathroom sinks.
- An outdoor patio is available for working in the fresh air.
For increased air ventilation in the space:
- The door to the outdoor patio will remain open at all times.
- The filtered air-conditioning unit and fans will run 30 minutes per hour.
- The air-conditioning unit uses a MERV13 filter to purify the air.
- The fan will continue to run overnight, for up to 16 hours.
- The bathroom exhaust fan (which vents outside) will run throughout the day.
Signage has been placed at the public entrance of the facility to inform all coworkers of this safe re-opening plan, including messaging that coworkers should:
- Avoid entering the facility if they have a cough or fever or feel sick in any additional way (especially, shortness of breath, extreme exhaustion, sudden loss of sense of smell and/or taste).
- Avoid entering the facility if they feel they have been exposed to Covid-19 for a minimum of two weeks after exposure.
- Wear facial coverings if unvaccinated.
- Not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
You can also read the safe reopening plan we prepared for San Diego County.