Here’s a list of the safety precautions we’ve taken to prevent Covid-19 exposures:
Improved air quality in the space:
- The air-conditioning unit uses a MERV13 filter to purify the air.
- Air purifiers have been placed in the conference room and bathroom.
- The filtered air-conditioning unit and fans will run 30 minutes per hour.
- The fan will continue to run overnight, for up to 16 hours.
- The bathroom exhaust fan (which vents outside) will run throughout the day.
- The door to the outdoor patio will remain open at all times.
- Started disinfecting our kitchen, bathroom, and other commons areas on a daily basis.
- Provided disinfecting wipes and sprays available in all common areas for use by our coworkers.
- Installed hands-free soap dispensers (and hot water) next to our kitchen and bathroom sinks.
- Provided access to outdoor patio for those who wish to work outside in the fresh air.
Asked coworkers to avoid entering our space if:
- They have a cough or fever or feel sick in any additional way, including, but not limited to: shortness of breath, extreme exhaustion, and/or sudden loss of sense of smell and/or taste.
- They have (or could have) been exposed to Covid-19 for a minimum of 10 days after exposure.
- Required unvaccinated coworkers are to bring and wear a facemask in all common areas, within six feet of another coworker, and at their individual workstation. Coworkers who are vaccinated are encouraged to wear a mask, but doing so is optional.
You can also read the safe reopening plan we prepared for San Diego County when we first reopened.